Traveling aboard the state-of-the-art National Geographic Explorer or National Geographic Orion, encounter the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula and the surrounding islands and waterways. Glide around enormous tabular icebergs by Zodiac, walk along beaches covered with thousands of penguins, and kayak amid abundant marine life.
· View magnificent mountains, towering icebergs, and ice formations that make up the dramatic Antarctic landscape.
· Cruise aboard sturdy Zodiac landing craft in search of leopard seals.
· Kayak in protected waters, paddling around icebergs as penguins swim nearby.
· Walk on shore amid thousands of penguins, including gentoo, Adélie, and chinstrap.
· Explore the world's last great wilderness in the company of a team of top naturalists.